- Carries out our end-to-end recruitment process from paper screening, testing, interviewing to pre-selecting of employees for client endorsement.
- Creatively reaches out to both active and passive candidates through various recruitment channels to meet staffing goals.
- Maintains candidate records, documents and ensures up to date information through our applicant tracking system.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 4 years of experience in recruitment with proven track record in reaching out to both passive and active candidates; must be in a BPO setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Has effective evidence-based and behavioral interview skills.
- Strong work ethics and highly professional.